Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Solistice

A brand new way, for the first post of the year.

Winter Solistice

I took a few strides anchored,
On the heels of my seude boots,
The winter chill turning me inward,
Down to the chill of my roots.

The cold, contracted corners,
Of my callous, craving heart
Still searching for mourners
For its being slowly ripped apart.

No one in sight, as I walk alone,
A loner, caught in my karma
With a thousand of my sins to atone.

The warmth eludes me,
As I swing to the extreme,
Longing to be pulled back
To fulfill a loner's dream.
Waiting for my sun, to embrace me again,
To make me feel wanted, to keep me sane.

Its always the coldest
At a Winter solistice,
When the sun is the farthest,
And I fail to realise,
I need to be the strongest
And fight all the lies.
The sun is my anchor,am tethered to its end.
Its gonna accept me as I am 'unbend'
.

------------(c) Dixy Gandhi

No comments: