Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feline Life

Something I wrote recently, after not attempting poetry for years during which Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Keats and like were resting peacefully, I give them reason to take a turn in their graves yet again by trying it..


Feel feline as I live all my nine lives,

In an equal amount of hours given to me,

The so-called notions are out of the window

And sanity is something i fail to see

Am running and failing as my mind strives,

To decide if its such a must

or a thing which i can forego

the line between respect and adoration is thin,

And guess I travelled in gust

The blurred partition long ago.

Its darker out here, As I battle alone

Knowing its nothing but a lost one

My enemy is first my swollen ego

And then you, who wont ever dream the way I do.

- (c)Dixy Gandhi

No comments: