Thursday, April 3, 2008

my list


I recently finished reading P.S. i love you. well it was more like reading a M&B only the end wasnt all mushy the way MB's end. But guess MB's are written by all LA county females with rich husbands and totally empty upper floors who see life as just a happy ending seceretary meet rich boss stories.( who am i kidding? i actually did contribute to their sales for ages). But, PS was diffrent. maybe coz the writer was irish and not american. who knows?

But thats not the whole point. The point is that PS made me go back to being dreamy. Dreamy bout evrything perfect and lovely in life. It made me rethink about the way i want my life to be. More importantly, it made me write the LIST.

I'd accept that i did go thr the endless lists of "velle" ppl like me on net. but then i also did come up with my own (things i wanna do before i turn 30)which goes like this:

1. learn spoken french. i actually can understand a lot (if Sonia knows hindi, am an expert in French) why French? dont ask me.. actually guess its quite obvious.

2. bungee jump once ( and the following list will only come true if my rope doesnt snap, paranoid??? nah..)

3. learn professional Bharatnatyam.

4. visit the Ice Hotel..( i need cash!!!)

5. write a book and get published.( maybe win a man-booker prize, now this is getting serious)

6. Have Dinner on Eiffel tower.( This reminds me of govinda song.. "main jo raah mein apni murti lagvaun..meri marzee..)

7.escape marriage... yeah rgt.. ( this point is why am writing all this crap here not in my personal diary...i love my parents and besides i wud hate it if any of them suffers a stroke.. so point 7 definately not for my mom-dad)

8. Find a Spanish bf..(wild.. wilder... seriously.. i think they r sexy..and if i cant speak my mind.. then it wont be my blog.. rgt??)

9. hmm... now am thinking.. yeah own a business empire where i rule things.. trust me ..job is no fun... ( if i have to sum up my past experiences it was like.. a half baked cake strutting out of a oven shouting on a yummy delicious blackforest tht the blackforest is black... (and here blackforest= me)(thk god!! i escaped now i've started living again...and the credit goes to...who else.. me!!!) so business,,, cool i have the ideas ..wat i need is cash..( dollar de yaan pound de de)

10. be alive.. and if i dont..get out alive.. atleast be a beautiful ghost and then travelling will be free.. so i can go to ice hotel, do bungee jumping from a peepal tree.. maybe even find a spanish bhoot... wow.. so in anycase i win..

5 comments:

miyu said...

Wow!

It is really cool the way you have said your feelings! I think list number 8 is a hidden
Wish of every girl ;)….

It’s a brilliant idea to list it down what you really want in life...
That indirectly gives you the purpose or reason to live and fulfill your dreams….:)
I liked the blog very much !

May god give you everything you have listed ..except number 10…coz you will surely
Get a chance to complete it alive.. Life isn’t fair but still it is good :)


keep writing !

ANX said...

"he he "Dixum...thats how i know this girl...
Now seeing her getting serious in her life in her very own blog...Oops...Dxum are u alright !
chalo koi na hota hai ,hota hai...har ghodi ke din aate hai...

well jokes apart...dixum good efforts..u have written it really well...liked ur Spanish bf description really a lot..wen its direct from a 9 standard kid's heart..
well hope this passion of yours last long..
All the best *****

ARUL R. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well didnt know u can right so well in english as well...hehe so many wells...
The list is a good mix of possible and impossibles (no prize for guessing) and thats what makes it an intersting wish list.
I feel the wish no.5 holds the key to ur other wishes. Write a top selling book in french so u get lots of money to build an eiffel tower of ur own and with the fame comes boyfrnd from spain. You two go together for a bunjee jumping and accidentally die to get transformed into ghosts. Hey u can right a book on the same story :P

Now getting serious..indeed nicely written with some good words and once u read it u wish to write down ur own list.
Keep writing and publishing. We r always there to appreciate no matter how bad it is :P

ARUL R. said...

Hey belle... i knew you had the ability to write.. but now you even have the courage to publish it openly.. no more of old diaries under your mattress...the list the real,quite exciting butyou can do without point 8. try french instead..trust me, that wud be better.
P.S.I'm in process of publishing my own list.. write something new soon..